Pages

Saturday 30 June 2018

New Crafty Friends Challenge - Fairy and/or Fantasy


 
There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'fairy and/or fantasy'.
 
For all the details and to see the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team, take a look here on the challenge blog.
 
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is:
 
 
For my card I've used:
 
- 'Vintage Fairy Ring Two' digi stamp from A Day for Daisies available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- brown Memento ink on the edges of the image and sentiment panels
- paper from my stash
- sentiment for a free magazine fairy stamp set
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...