Pages

Saturday 9 June 2018

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Winter Fun


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog


Our challenges are always anything goes with an optional theme and this week it's 'winter fun'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer to this week's winner is:


Here's a side view of my card:


And the inside:


Here's what I used to make my card:

- 'Snowflake Chilly' digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs available here
- sentiment stamp from Uniko
- Promarkers to colour image
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- paper, card and pearls from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - favourite card shape/fold - this card fold still gives you a square base which I like using but the folded flap across the front adds a shape to the card very easily
Time Out Challenges - holidays

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Helen, for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge 389. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very interesting card fold...love it!! Thank you for sharing your lovely card at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always in awe of people who make this card designs, I wouldn't know where to start, will have to stick to boring top-folding ones... Love the snowman image and he's painted so beautifully. And the patterned paper you used was a perfect pairing of colours. So very glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with such lovely traditional Christmas colors! I love the chevron paper, it adds to the traditional feel. And great job with your card design, very clever! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great fold Helen and lovely colours too. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...