Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

New Not Just Cards Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Not Just Cards Challenge Blog:

As always, our theme is 'anything goes' - have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.

And here's what I used for my card:

- Gnome digi stamp from Twinkle Lane Designs, currently downloadable free in the Twinkle Lane Designs Facebook Group here.
- Promarkers to colour the image
- paper, card and card blank from Craft Creations
- stamped sentiment from Digi Stamp Boutique

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Rocket Challenge - birthday
Crafty Cardmakers - for a man/boy
Simply Create Challenge - for a male
Always Hapy Birthday - anything goes birthday

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh what a cute wee card, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable Gnome image and design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!! Love the gnome image .. so cute!! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...