There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - our challenges are always 'anything goes' with an optional theme for you to follow if you wish.
This week's optional theme is 'embossing - wet or dry'. You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.
Our sponsor for this challenge is:
To make my card I've used the following:
- 'Balloons and Ice Cream' digi stamp from Star Stampz available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- embossing folder from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- other paper and card from Craft Creations