Pages

Friday 1 June 2018

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes


The beginning of the month means a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Blog:

Our challenges are always 'anything goes' as long as your use patterned paper on your designs.

And this is the prize on offer for this month's winner:


I'm sharing a card I designed for my last Little Claire Designs class - here's the inside of the card:


I used:

-  'March Flowers' stamp set available here
- Promarkers to colour stamped image
- patterned paper, white card and card blank from Craft Creations
- X-Cut label die
- Stampin' Up envelope punch board

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, very striking, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...