Pages

Saturday 23 June 2018

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Use Washi Tape


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge:





Our challenges are always anything Christmas goes with an optional theme which this week is to use some washi tape.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Here's what I used to make my card:

- Dinkies 'Christmas Lights' stamp from Little Claire Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- kraft card embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and white Brilliance ink
- card and paper from Craft Creations
- red checked washi tape from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...