Pages

Thursday, 23 July 2026

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Word Inspiration: Rainbow

 


We're back today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This fortnight we have a word inspiration challenge and the word is 'rainbow'.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


I used scraps of coloured card to make my card.  I taped them together on the back and then die cut a heart using a X Cut die.

I put this on to a panel of white card die cut with a die from Elizabeth Craft Designs and then added a sentiment label from Funky Fossil Designs.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Snippets Playground Challenge - anything goes with snippets

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. A lovely vivid rainbow card made with your snippets.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...