It's time for the July challenge on the Rudolph Days Challenge Blog:
This month we have a special challenge to mark Christmas in July!
As well as choosing a top 3 from this month's entries, there will also be a special prize from the wonderful Dr Digi's House of Stamps:
I'll use random.org to choose the winner and they will receive a digi stamp of their choice from Dr Digi's House of Stamps.
I'm joined this month on the challenge blog by two of the other members of the Dr Digi's House of Stamps Design Team - Annabel and Martine.
Check out the challenge blog here for all the details.
And here's another view of my card:
To make my card I used:
- Choir of Angels digi stamp from Dr Digi's House of Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Crafter's Companion
- sentiment label from Funky Fossil Designs
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Little Red Wagon - Christmas in July
Inkspirational - Christmas in July

.png)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.
Helen x