We've reached the mid-way point in our current challenge at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up Challenge.
Our challenges are always anything Christmas goes or you can follow our optional twist which this month is to use kraft paper. Take a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.
Our sponsor for this months challenge is:
To make my card I used:
- Holiday Reindeer digi stamp from Pattie's Creations Digital Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles
- kraft card dry embossed with Stampin' Up folder and sanded
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- gold sparkle tape from The Works