Pages

Saturday 7 September 2019

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Use Patterned Paper


It's Saturday so that means a new challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - it's always anything goes as long as it's Christmas or winter related with an optional twist which this week is to use patterned paper.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

And the prize on offer for the winner this week is:





I'm sharing one of the cards I've made for The Card Hut show which is on Create and Craft later today and includes two stamp sets featuring the very cute Mulberry Mouse.

Here's what I used to make my card:

- stamps from the Mulberry Mouse and Friends 'Festive Fun' stamp set available here and the 'Have an Ice Day' stamp set available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...