There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge:
Our challenges are always anything Christmas goes with an optional theme which this week is to use some washi tape. You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.
Here's what I used to make my card:
- Dinkies 'Christmas Lights' stamp from Little Claire Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- kraft card embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and white Brilliance ink
- card and paper from Craft Creations
- red checked washi tape from my stash