There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog:
Our theme for this challenge is 'summer sunny days' and you can find all the details see lots of inspiration here on the challenge blog.
The image I've used is the one for the current progressive challenge in the LeAnn's World 101 Facebook Group. This challenge is about to end but a new one will be underway soon.
And here's what I used to make my card:
- Kate at the Beach digi stamp from LeAnn's World 101 available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
- stamped sentiment from Pink Cat Studio