Pages

Monday 28 May 2018

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Anything Goes


Unfortunately we were late getting the digi images for the current Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog and I've only just caught up with making my DT card.  Challenges are always anything goes.





Our wonderful sponsors for the challenge are:


and


And here's what I used for my card:

- 'Lucy's Bike' digi stamp from Sasayaki Glitter available here
- coloured with Promarkers
- patterned paper from Pebbles
- black paper, white card and card blank from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Crafty Addicts - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Ah this is super, what a sweet card, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards I love your designs love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...