Pages

Thursday 10 May 2018

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - All Dressed Up


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'all dressed up'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Imagine That Digistamp called 'Selfie Sandy' - you can find her here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some old Dovecraft paper.  I added a little paper flower and some brown gems to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - 'add a flower'
Dragonfly Dreams - 'here come the girls'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Helen! Thank you so much for choosing to share your beautiful card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card. Love the color composition. Just stunning and so soothing. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the colour way. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly dreams challenge this month and hope to see your lovely work again.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...