Pages

Monday 19 June 2017

Path of Positivity Challenge Reminder - Faith, Hope, Love


It's time for some more inspiration for our current challenge on the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog and our theme this month is 'faith, hope, love'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are the wonderful:


and


For my mid-challenge inspiration I've used used digital elements created by the very talented Lisa from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.

The sentiment on my card is from her 'Heartland' Mini Set available here in the Scribbles Designs store:


I've also used papers from 'Flower Power Patterned Papers' pack available here:


and the 'Flower Power Textured Papers' pack also available here:


I die cut the sentiment and then added some white paper and pearls to finish the card.

From our 'faith, hope, love' theme I've chosen the 'love' option but there's also an element of faith and hope in a wedding card too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...