Pages

Tuesday 13 June 2017

New Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor today is


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Little Blue Button called 'Some Coffee' - you can find it here on their website.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used a sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers - 'add a sentiment'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'square cards only'
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Corrosive Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Let's Craft and Create - 'girls, girls, girls'

8 comments:

  1. Always a pleasure to see what you've created Helen, and this is no exception! I love your colour choices for this card, and that stamp is lovely. What a great sentiment! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is a great image. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and lovely sentiment! Thank you for joining us at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. It would be treasured by a friend! Thank you so much for joining us at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous friendship card. Love the softly coloured image.

    Thanks for sharing in our square cards challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thank you for blessing us with your entry to the WORD ART WEDNESDAY challenge. Please join us to a new challenge starting 6/21/17. Leaving you the encouragement found in Psalms 16:8 (NIV) which says: "I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken."

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card, thanks for playing along with our squares only Challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...