Pages

Saturday 5 November 2016

New Craftyhazelnut's Challenge - Anything Goes and a Design Team Call


A new challenge started at the beginning of the month at Craftyhazelnut's Challenge Blog - our theme is always anything goes as long as it's Christmas based.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

If you love making Christmas cards and would like to join our team then there's also a Design Team call here.

Our sponsor for the challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Bugaboo called 'Snowflake Reindeer Silhouette' which you can find here on the Bugaboo website.  I've used paper from Craft Creations and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...