Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2016

GDT Card for The Crazy Challenge - Getting Ready for Christmas


This is my second card as a Guest Designer for The Crazy Challenge - the theme for their new challenge is 'getting ready for Christmas'.  All the details about the challenge are here on the challenge blog.

The challenge sponsor is the wonderful:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SamiStamps

I'm sharing one of the cards I designed for my LC Designs class back in September.  I used one of their stamps called 'We Three Cats' which you can find here on their website.  I've coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and used paper from Craft Creations.

I finished the card with some Card Candi, punched snowflakes and pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...