Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2016

New Classic Design Team Open Challenge - Anything Goes


The beginning of the month means a new challenge on the Classic Design Team Open Challenge and, as always, it's an 'anything goes challenge'.  You can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

This month our sponsor is the wonderful:

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Dr Digi's House of Stamps called 'IT Ian' - you can find him here on their website.  I've coloured the image with Promarkers and the sentiment is computer generated.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, I love this card, that image is my hubby to a 'T'! He is not a DIY enthusiast!!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...