Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2016

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Include a Furry Friend


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week we're asking you to 'include a furry friend'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a stamp from LC Designs called 'Wavy Doggies' - you can find it here on their website.  I've also used one of the papers from the new 'Kraft Doodle' paper pack which is here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - 'anything goes' 
Unicorn Challenge - 'animal kingdom'
Penny Black and More Challenge - 'anything goes with a stamp'
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Not Just Cards Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. A really sweet image and creation Helen, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All roads lead to friends TFS Unicorn Ch Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah what a cutie and dogs are my favourite too, thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to sit down and play with your dogs! Love the image. Thanks for sharing with Unicorn Challenges. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, too cute Helen!! beautiful card!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sandra
    TTCRD DT
    Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you back for our new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Creative Fingers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...