Pages

Wednesday 7 January 2015

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge for you today at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this week it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


and


For my card, I've used a digi from Bugaboo called 'Clyde Be Mine' which you can find here on their website.  The paper I've used is from an old Back to Basics pack.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog - 'floral patterned paper'
Fitztown Challenge Blog - 'anything goes/use patterned paper'
Simply Create Too - 'let's celebrate'
Through the Purple Haze - 'anything goes'

12 comments:

  1. I love the little dragon it is so cute on every level.
    Hugs Alli Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little critter, love the paper too.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is just so sweet....love it.
    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card.. Thanks for sharing your card at Through the Purple Haze..

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow absolutely gorgeous I love it

    Jacqui DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow absolutely gorgeous I love it

    Jacqui DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute! Love that image and it looks great mounted on the scalloped circle. Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, this is so darn cute. Love the colors and your coloring. Thanks so much for sharing your creation on Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, thanks for joining in the fun with us.
    Hugs
    Jo dt
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, how sweet. Lovely :)

    Linda DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute image and fantastic card for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A sweet card with very cute image and papers. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...