Pages

Sunday 25 January 2015

New Glory of Christmas Challenge - Spots and Stripes


We've got a new challenge today on The Glory of Christmas Challenge - it was my turn to pick the theme and I chose 'spots and stripes'.  You can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the very cute 'Marleigha's Reindeer' from Inky Impressions - you can find her here on the Inky Impressions website.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations and I've added a peel off sentiment and some Card Candi to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Completely Christmas - 'anything goes/Christmas card for a child'
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - 'anything goes/add layers'
Crazy 4 Challenges - 'opposites'
Cute Card Thursday - 'colourful'
Hiding In My Craftroom - 'any holiday'

5 comments:

  1. Cute card Helen...Love the image and the backing papers...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Love the red dots & stripes. The image is adorable and your coloring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, so adorable! Love the image, and love your papers too. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card for design inspiration for the Glory of Christmas, Helen. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 64 and also for Completely Christmas - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DTs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you also for entering our Completely Christmas challenge with your lovely crafting - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...