Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Snowflakes


There's a new challenge today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'snowflakes'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used one of my favourite Christmas stamps from Little Claire 'Star of Wonder' which you can find here on their website.  I've also followed Papertake Weekly sketch number 65.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges

Papertake Weekly - 'sketchie free for all' (sketch number 65)
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Completely Christmas - 'anything goes'
Hanna and Friends - 'animals'
Creative Card Crew - 'Christmas'
That's Crafty Challenge - 'Christmas in July'
Winter Wonderland - 'anything goes for Christmas'

8 comments:

  1. I love these colour tones for Christmas, hun and what a fab stamp too. Thanx for playing along at Fantasy Stampers and good luck.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card dearie.Loving this cute stamp and the colour scheme.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Helen, love the image and papers are very pretty
    Have a great weekend
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Helen. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Car Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 187 (sorry I'm late commenting) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...