Pages

Sunday 3 August 2014

GDT Card for Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes


I was very excited a few weeks back to received an e-mail inviting me to be a GDT for Scribble and Scrap!  A big thank you to Lexie for inviting me.


This is my card for their new 'anything goes' challenge which starts today on the challenge blog - all the details are here.  I was able to choose an image from their shop to work with and I just couldn't resist the very cute 'Archie the Bear - Happy' which you can find here in the Scribble and Scrap shop.

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
4 Crafty Chicks - 'anything goes'
Crafty Creations Challenges - 'just for fun'
Wags'n'Whiskers - 'polka dots'
Crafty Sentiments Designs - 'anything goes'
Digi Makeover Challenge - 'just because'

It was also a lovely surprise to see my original card (the one I posted with my GDT application) featured on the blog here yesterday:


For this one I used the beautiful 'Vintage Rose Bud' digi from Scribble and Scrap which is here on their website.

4 comments:

  1. hi Helen! fabulous card, such a cute image! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card with the cute bear. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and darling bear. I love the look. Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your crisp clean lines against the scalloped border. It looks awesome with the colors, layout and that fabby bear! Love it :) Thank you for sharing your awesome creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge!!

    Tamie 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...