Pages

Thursday 7 June 2012

Introducing Sweetheart Marci ...


Isn't she sweet?  I couldn't resist another La-La Land stamp when I won a voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp in a recent challenge - my only problem was choosing which one to buy!  This one is called 'Sweetheart Marci' and I've used her with my favourite colour combination - pink and brown.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and then added some glitter to the heard with a clear Spica Atyou pen - it doesn't show up in the photo but I promise it's there!  I also followed the sketch from the current challenge at Totally Gorjuss.

The pink spotty paper is from a pad that came with the latest issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft and I've layered it with some brown paper.  The button is from 'Georgina's Stitching and Buttons Set' from Little Claire and the Card Candi and sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Paper Pretties - 'favourite colour combo'
I Love Promarkers - 'for a little girl'
Saturday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Ooh La La Creations Challenge - 'make it girly'
Totally Gorjuss - 'sketch challenge'

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty in pink Helen........lovely colour combination.........xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely Helen, love the clean, crispness to your cards, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Marci is a little beauty, the colours and design of this wonderful card are super, thank you for joining us at OLLCB
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen

    She definitely is sweet - love the card, the image and the colours - fabulous.

    Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you will be able to come and join in with our challenge next week.

    Toodle pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Helen. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...