Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

Bed of Roses - New from Little Claire


A brand new Little Claire club stamp has just been added to the website here - the beautiful 'Bed of Roses' set. 

The first of my cards (above) is the club card for June - the easel card comes ready made which is available here on the website and the pink patterned paper is available here.  I've layered it up with kraft paper and added some Card Candi coloured with Pink Carnation Promarker.  I've used one of the sentiments 'Home Sweet Home' to stamp across the front of the base and the front of the top layer too.  I paper pieced the bed spread and pillows and decoupaged the cushions.


For my second card I've used paper piecing again this time with a different patterned paper.  On this card I added some of the little extra heart stamps and used one of the other sentiments.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - 'anything goes'
Totally Gorjuss - 'something new' (my stamp)
Crafty Sentiments Design - 'anything goes'
Divas by Design - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. Pretty cards Helen.......lovely in pink xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab thanks for entering our DT call at Divas and good luck hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this fab card with us at Divas this week. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful project - Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops forgot to say thanks for joining us at Diva's too
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Helen, that is such an unusual stamp but I love it :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...