Pages

Friday 5 January 2024

New Simply Create Too Challenge - Warm and Cosy

 


We're back today on the Simply Create Too Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This month our theme is warm and cosy - for more details about the challenge, head over to the challenge blog here.  We're also looking for more Design Team members so take a look if you would like to join a very relaxed and laid back team.

To make my card I used a free image from Nathalie of Wondering Wabbit on Instagram - she offered it to readers over the New Year period.  You can find her blog here and she is here on Instagram.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- celebrate die from Stamping Bella
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - celebrations
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...