Pages

Monday 1 January 2024

New Moving Along With the Times Challenge - A New Craft Item

 


We're back today on the Moving Along With the Times Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


This month we'd like you to use a New Craft Item.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

My new craft item is the Heartfelt Hexagon Bundle from Stampin' Up which I bought just before Christmas.  I used the punch from the set to create my background and the stamp set (one of the frames and a stamp) to create the sentiment panel.

I also used:

- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- black card from my stash
- white card from Hobbycraft
- Versafine black ink

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen Happy New Year to you. Lovelly die and stamp set, thank you, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...