Pages

Monday 22 January 2024

GDT Card for Relatively Thoughtful - The Magic of Childhood

 


I'm back today with another GDT card for Relatively Thoughtful:


I'm sharing another card made with The Magic of Childhood Collection:


It's available here as a digital download (which I used) and here as a printed physical product.

Here are photos of the individual panels:




I used two of the backing papers from the kit plus some of the images and sentiments to make the panels on my card.

Don't forget to check out the Relatively Thoughtful shop here for lots more great crafting products and join our Facebook group here for lots of inspiration.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - new beginnings
613 Avenue Create - anything goes/new beginnings

2 comments:

  1. Super joch. Mag je heel blij om zijn ,met zo’n mooie creatie.
    Briljant card, very classy
    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...