Pages

Wednesday 10 January 2024

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Anything Goes/Animals

 


We're back today on the I Love Promarkers Challenge with a new challenge:


This time our theme is anything goes/animals - for all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

And our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


To make my card I used:

- A Hippo Called Hubert digi stamp from Dr Digi's House of Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Gem of a Challenge - anything goes
The Crafty Addicts - anything goes
Double D Challenge - birthday/anniversary

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that hippo just couldn't be any cuter. I am smiling, this is such a happy card. So much wonderful work here and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon.
    Judy~ DD DT Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card. Thanks for joining us at The crafting addicts
    Oh wat een geweldige kaart. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij The crafting addicts
    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...