Pages

Monday 8 January 2024

GDT Card for Relatively Thoughtful - The Magic of Childhood

 



I'm back today with my first GDT card of 2024 for Relatively Thoughtful:


This month we're showcasing The Magic of Childhood collection:


It's available here as a digital download (which I used) and here as a printed physical product.

Here's another view of my card:


I used a scalloped edge white card as my case and then layered on two different shades of blue card from Craft Creations.

I followed this with some patterned paper from the kit and then I fussy cut different elements and arranged them on the card.  I wanted a second bear on the scalloped circle - I liked the way they faced each other.

I finished the card with one of the sentiments from the kit.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - anything goes/new beginnings
Creative Knockouts - celebrations
Love to Craft Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Helen, this is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! You showcased the collection in such a lovely way. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...