Pages

Monday 1 January 2024

New Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Back With the New/Let's Celebrate

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog:


This month our themes our back with the new and/or let's celebrate.  For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

So I've gone for New Year which is new and something to celebrate!

I've used this great set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


As with all Kate's sets you can buy the outline stamps (which I used) here, the pre-coloured images here and the bundle containing both here.

I also used:

- Promarkers and Ohuhu markers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...