Pages

Thursday 4 January 2024

New Craft Rocket Challenge - Use Embossing

 


We're back today on the Craft Rocket Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


For this challenge we want you to use embossing on your projects.  For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder which is new to me from a destash group.  The blue card I used is from Craft Creations and I used navy blue card from Hobbycraft for my layers.

Then I used the First Steps stamp set from Stampin' Up for the footprints and sentiment both stamped in Night of Navy ink from Stampin' Up.  The gingham paper is from Craft Creations.

I finished the card with some punched navy blue dots.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet sentiment, love the design of your card and how nice it would look in pink too. Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...