Pages

Monday 22 January 2024

New Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - Fairy Tales

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog:


For more details about the challenge and to see the inspiration from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used digi stamps from this very cute set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


I used the digi stamps which are available here but you can also get the same designs in pre-coloured images here or a bundle with both options here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Dovecraft
- washi tape from Stampin' Up
- dies from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs
- card from Hobbycraft

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Shopping Our Stash Challenge - once upon a time
Gem of a Craft Challenge - anything goes

7 comments:

  1. So cute! I like this little frog. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card! The papers in the background fit super with the frog! Rosi x
    Dream Factory
    DotMCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is absolutely delightful! It's hard to beat a Frog Prince at anytime, but yours is especially handsome and you've built the perfect card to hold him! Thanks for SHOPPING YOU (Fairy Tale!) STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charming!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "Once Upon A Time" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Deb Horst, DT #SOS513

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fun rainbow above the Frog Prince. So CUTE!!! Great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun cute card friend, I like the frog and his smile. Way to go, have a great day teammate! Cheers, L

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your frog prince is too cute! Thanks for sharing in the fun at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...