Pages

Wednesday 31 January 2024

New Perfect Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Perfect Time to Craft Challenge Blog:


Our challenges are always anything goes.  You can find all the details about this month's challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this month's challenge are:


and


And here's my second DT card for the challenge:


I used the beautiful Pink Blooms Paper & Topper Set from Anne Constantly-Carding.

It comes with 8 sheets of patterned paper plus a pretty topper sheet and is available here.

I also used:

- Mossy Meadow cardstock from Stampin' Up
- dies from Stampin' Up and Memory Box
- stamped sentiments from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...