Pages

Sunday 21 January 2024

New Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge - Red and White

 


Today I'm very excited to be joining the Design Team on the Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge for the first time:


The theme for today's new challenge is red and white - for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Stampin' Up Be Jolly stamp set
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and First Edition
- Spellbinders die
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - let's have some fun
Passion for Markers - dots and/or stripes

5 comments:

  1. So A lovely card. I really like the cute Santa; Thanks for being a on the DT team.
    Hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Helen. The image is adorable and your colouring is fantastic. I love your pretty papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, what a wonderful image - so perfectly shouts Christmas - and a great card! Perfect ! Thanks for joining in with us this week at Passion for Markers - Sarah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new DT post and what a fabulous first DT card! Thanks for joining in my challenge at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and cute jolly Santa he is!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...