Pages

Wednesday 3 January 2024

New Creative Inspirations Challenge - Pink and Pearls

 


We're back today on the Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog with our first challenge of 2024:


Our theme for this challenge is pink and pearls - we want to see both on your cards.  For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


To make my card I used:

- Ballet Lesson digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- cross stitch die from Lawn Fawn
- stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Helen! I love the stripy paper and cross stitch die! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...