Pages

Friday 22 January 2021

Stampers Delights Sale!

 


We have a special sale at Stampers Delights this month:


Head over to the shop website here to stock up on images!

To make sale month, everyone in the Design Team was able to choose an image to showcase and I picked the Medical Heroes 2 digital stamp set which is here on the website.

I used both of the images from the set and two of the sentiments.  Here's my second card:


To make my cards I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the images
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

Have a look here on the inspiration blog to see the cards from the rest of the team.

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
The Creative Crafters - anything goes
Always Fun Challenges - use your favourite products (Promarkers, patterned papers and digital stamps)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...