Pages

Friday 22 January 2021

New Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today with another challenge on the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.

Take a look on the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

We have a great sponsor for this challenge:


To make my card I used:

- Hang In There digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- ribbon from Dovecraft

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - anything goes
Try It on Tuesday - winter blues (hope I've understood correctly that I can submit a non-winter blue project too!)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the colours Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cuute, Helen! Love the paper combination you chose, especially the polka dots. :-D DT hat - We're so excited to see you playing along with us in our Anything Goes challenge at Creative Knockouts this week. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and love the background papers, beautifully showcases that adorable image. So glad you joined us for our ATG Challenge at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Such great wording with that sweet elephant image and the blue papers frame it perfectly 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...