Pages

Thursday 28 January 2021

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Inspired by a Beatles Song and a DT/GDT Call

 


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and this time we'd like you to be inspired by one of the songs by the Beatles!

To get some ideas, have a look here to find a list of their songs.

My inspiration is 'Love Me Do'.

You can find more details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here.

We also have a DT and GDT call so check out the details using the link for the challenge above.

To make my card I used:

- Wonderful Moments stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Hot Off the Press
- scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creations in Pink Challenge - anything goes in mainly pink
Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. such a beautiful card love the digi
    thanks for joining us at creations in pink
    hugs ellen dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge with mainly Pink at Creations in Pink this month.
    We are happy you joined us and hope to see you again next challenge as well.
    Smiles, Angela DT Member
    DT
    https://chasingwhiteunicorns.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...