Pages

Friday 15 January 2021

New My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge - Reindeers

 


A new Christmas challenge blog has launched today - it's the sister challenge to My Time to Craft and you can find it here.

I'm really happy to be part of the Design Team - I love making Christmas cards!

And for our first challenge our theme is reindeers - have a look at all the details here on the challenge blog.

Here's my DT card:


To make my card I used:

- Warm and Toasty stamp set from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Fezziwigs Festive Frolics - anything festive goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge - anything goes plus a sentiment

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Helen, you know I love a Christmas card, so I will be visiting this new challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen: hello, team-mate! The reindeer image is adorable for this theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah what a sweet wee reindeer, love the papers you have gone for too. Hope all is well with you, thanks for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs, Have a lovely creative 2021, Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute reindeer, I love those papers!
    So happy your on the DT hun
    Stay safe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card,love the sweet image. Thank you for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...