Pages

Friday 1 January 2021

New Imagine That Digistamp Progressive Challenge - Panda Love Drops

 


We're back today with January's Progressive Challenge on the Imagine That Digistamp Blog and here is this month's image:


Isn't it adorable!

Head over to the blog here to find out more about how the challenge works and to see the cards made by the rest of the team.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- heart punch and heart border punch
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Helen - very simple and perfect background paper!! Thanks so much for being on my team - best wishes for a new year.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...