Pages

Friday 8 January 2021

New Simply Create Too Challenge - Favourite Colour Combo

 


We're back with the first challenge of the year on the Simply Create Too Challenge Blog and for this challenge we want to see your favourite colour combination.

Have a look at the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

I have to admit that I have a few colour combinations I enjoy using but one of them is definitely red and brown.

To make my card I used:

- Darling Donkeys stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...