Pages

Friday 15 January 2021

New Scribbles Designs Challenge - The Power of Eight

 


Scribbles Designs is eight and to celebrate we have a brand new challenge with a special theme.

Head over to the challenge blog here to read all about our challenge using the power of eight - we want you to make a card with a total of eight items on it.

And here's my card:


So my eight elements are:

- card base
- largest green card layer
- patterned paper
- smaller green card layer
- image panel
- green card circle behind sentiment
- sentiment circle
- gem on ribbon on pot

To make my card I used:

- Topiary 1 digi stamp from Scribbles Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from my stash
- Craftwork Cards sentiment circle
- green card from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - anything goes plus a sentiment
Watercooler Wednesday - all about occasions

2 comments:

  1. A great birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful birthday card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...