Pages

Sunday 3 January 2021

Inspiration Post for The Little Paper Tree Online Craft Shop - Beautiful Day Floral Stamp

 


It's time for my first inspiration post of the new year for The Little Paper Tree online craft shop.

I've used the Beautiful Day Floral Stamp from Catherine Pooler Designs:


There is also a coordinating die set which I will be using on my cards later in the month.

You can find the set and the dies here on the shop website.

Here's another view of my card:



This card is a very simple one.  I stamped  part of the main floral image in the bottom left hand corner of a piece of white card and then added one of the sentiments in the top right hand corner.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and added some Mossy Meadow Stampin' Up card as a layer before using a white card blank.  I added some red gems to finish the card.

Head over to the shop website here for this stamp set and lots, lots more.  And if there's something you'd like to buy, don't forget to use my DT code helenpapertree to get 10% off your order.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - anything goes
Moving Along With The Times - new (new stamps - first time I've used them)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen. Love that you stamped the flower in the bottom corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with Moving Along with the Times; it fits perfectly with our ‘New’ challenge theme. Great sentiment too. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. Those flowers are really pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Helen! The flowers are beautifully colored and I love the simplicity of the design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...