Pages

Tuesday 26 January 2021

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Sports

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time we'd like to see your sports cards.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used:

- Football Andy digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- paper and card from Craft Creations
- sentiment from Craftwork Cards

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, what a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Pammies Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and image. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I wanted to pop into your blog and thank you very much for entering the https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ Challenge I really love your card and the colouring is excellent. Hope to see you next time best of wishes keep safe xxx hugs Sharon DT psst don’t forget to follow my blog https://sharonscreativeramblings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...