Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2021

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Let It Snow

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge and this time our theme is 'let it snow'.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the challenge.

I used the Stampin' Up stamp set 'Snow Front' to create my card.  Everything was stamped in Basic Grey ink with some parts of the design stamped off.

My sentiment is from the 'Wrapped in Christmas' stamp set and although you can't see it on the photo, I added some glitter glue to the stamping once I'd finished.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenge - winter and/or snow

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...