Pages

Saturday 2 January 2021

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Upcycle or Use Something Old

 


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week it's anything goes with the option to upcycle or use something old.

All the details and the cards from the rest of the team are here on the challenge blog.

And the prize on offer for this week's winner is:


I've used something old on my card - in fact something I've had for many years!

The elements I've used to make my card are from a Hot Off the Press card kit book that when I bought I thought was too nice to use!

I used some patterned papers from First Edition and then added die cuts from the book, Card Candi and gems to finish the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...