Pages

Thursday 15 October 2020

Stampers Delights - Thrifty Thursday

 


It's Thrifty Thursday at Stampers Delights and we're showcasing images from the Halloween Digital Mystery Box


The Box is available to buy here on the website.

I've used the very cute 'Yoo-Hoo Owl' set to  make my card.

I've also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- papers from First Edition
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - anything goes
Let's Craft and Create - anything goes/paper strips instead of ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Your owl card is so cute, and you've used the perfect colors for this time of year. Thanks so much for joining in on our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two are really quirky I love the expression on their faces.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card
    Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers this week
    Hugs
    Clare DT
    xx
    http://clarejonesy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...