Pages

Monday 19 October 2020

GDT for Use Your Stuff Challenge - Autumn/Fall

 


This is my GDT card for today's new Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog - our theme this time is autumn/fall.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card, I've used the Life is Beautiful stamp set from Stampin' Up.  This time I've stamped two trees on a panel of white card using Soft Suede Stampin' Up ink and then added leaves in the same colour, Daffodil Delight and Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink.

I finished the card with some paper from Craft Creations and some brown gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Shopping Our Stash - happy fall y'all
Stinkin' Inkers - shades of fall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...